The Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service is a free, confidential telephone service provides information and ongoing coaching support to NSW adults who would like to eat healthier, be more active or achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
How can you team-up with the Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service?
The free Get Healthy Information and Coaching telephone service provides 10 phone consultations over 6 months to help people stay on track with healthy lifestyle changes.
A Get Healthy Service coach can help tailor a Health Plan with your clients and encourage them to work on their exercise goals with you. The service also refers to Fitness Australia Registered businesses as a source for recommended exercise providers.
Watch the industry video to learn how
So, by encouraging calls to the free Get Healthy Service you can:
- offer extra lifestyle support to your new, existing clients
- team-up with a NSW Government health initiative, and
- provide a well-rounded service to your community.
Will Get Healthy Service refer to me or my business?
Where appropriate. Callers who are encouraged to engage in physical activity exercise will be provided with details of various fitness providers, some of which will be Fitness Australia registered businesses located.
Download the Get Healthy Service resources
- The fitness industry and the Get Healthy Information & Coaching Factsheet
- Fitness Australia’s Get Healthy Service staff room poster (A4)
- Fitness Australia’s Get Healthy Service Poster for Public Display (A3)
- Get Healthy Service Magnet and brochure order form
Support your existing and potential clients to keep on track with their healthy lifestyle? Watch this short video and share it with them today!
Spread the word and Tweet this Back on Track video now!
How to get involved?
- Display Fitness Australia's Get Healthy Service Posters.
- Order Get Healthy Service magnets and brochures.
- Share the fitness industry and Get Healthy Service video with your colleagues.
- Share the Back on Track video through social media, email and your website.
- Start a conversation about the service with your clients.
If you're in NSW and haven't received a Fitness Australia Get Healthy Service pack?