Through the Fitness Australia Quality Accreditation program, businesses are required to provide evidence of compliance to each pillar of the National Quality Framework.
Benefits of Standards
Standards for fitness business accreditation have many benefits, including:
- Recognition of independent assessments and accreditation
- Ensuring customer confidence and satisfaction
- Building the capacity of the business
- Creating a competitive advantage over non-accredited businesses
- Ensuring consistent quality of service and customer care is provided
- Encouraging a culture of continuous quality improvement
To gain accreditation, fitness businesses must demonstrate their commitment to industry best practices and principles, which are elements of the Fitness Australia Quality Accreditation Standard.
Learn more and Register Your Interest.