Terms & Conditions
- All nominations must be submitted to email@example.com.
- Full payment ($169 including GST) must be received to complete your submission.
- No modifications to nominations will be permitted after the date of submission.
- Each nomination will be assessed by an external evaluation team; Improvement Foundation.
- No refund or exchange on any entry fee except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made Fitness Australia reserve the right to retain any fee charged.
- Fitness Australia regards it a privilege to have applicants share their business journey and achievements with us.
- Fitness Australia takes confidentiality of business and client information extremely seriously.
- Fitness Australia will control the collection, security, quality, use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- All information collected by Fitness Australia will be kept confidential and will only be seen by those directly involved in the assessment of the entry for the purpose of the Awards.
- Any person involved in seeing the information will sign a confidentiality agreement and will agree to declare any potential conflicts of interest. Appropriate strategies will be implemented to minimise any conflicts.
- All electronic information will be stored on a secure network.
- Fitness Australia will provide all eligible entries with a summary of the assessor's feedback.
- The decision of the assessor panel will be final and there will be no avenue for appeal.
Fitness Australia reserves the right to use all or any of the information material submitted for the promotion of the Australian Health & Fitness Industry Quality Awards 2015. No copies of the submission will be returned to the nominee; therefore duplicates of the nomination and all original material should be retained.